The Creative team at Vungle is re-inventing the language through which advertisers communicate with people. We believe that the advertising experience is broken. We are fixing it by creating new media to facilitate the conversation between brands and the world. We want advertising to be like the best in-person conversation you’ve ever had: interesting, engaging, empathetic and memorable. To enable this we are building tools to help advertisers create highly personalized, contextual and interactive video stories. We are designers, filmmakers, storytellers, and researchers who are changing the advertising industry.
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will work and lead Creative efforts with some of the brightest minds in the industry at a global level, and you'll get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business problems in mobile, at a scale that few companies can match.
We are expanding our world class team to help revolutionize the mobile advertising sector. Our belief is that diversity in experience and skills generates innovative output. The Creative team is a growing team that crafts ad experiences that employ technology and creativity to engage audiences at scale.
This role requires you to be flexible with your time as well as tactical, leading and influencing, while also both rigorously analytical and creative. You will be allocating team resources and working directly with the Head of Creative Labs, Automation to ensure that Vungle design, UX and development practices are maintained at scale. You must have had experience managing a team and be comfortable delivering authentic feedback with integrity. You will be a customer-facing ambassador for Creative Labs, so should feel comfortable talking at length about design, and inspire creativity in a client environment.
- Can demonstrate detailed knowledge of responsive design and development practices
- Ability to inspire creativity in others so that team potential is utilised to the maximum
- Excellent people skills, willingness to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience managing a team of designers & developers
- Client-facing experience in a design or development capacity
- Ability to use Keynote at a confident level
- Must be comfortable delivering thought-leadership at all levels
- Deep commercial understanding with the ability to inspire a team of high-skilled and motivated individuals
- Act as mentor providing advice and support for our designers and developers
- Delivering critical feedback and driving continuous improvement throughout the team
- Working with Head of Creative Labs, Automation on strategy, execution, resource allocation and budgeting
- Is comfortable and has experience of running design sprints
- Deep appreciation of the value of data in the creative process
- Overseeing testing at scale & working with the team to analyse results
- Attending client events and giving presentations that you have built in Keynote
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'oreal, Coca-Cola and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Content Services Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Creative - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Freelance Writers (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Experiential Marketing Coordinator
POPSUGAR, New York