Vungle's Platform team is the core to Vungle’s success. Our group is responsible for architecting and building our entire platform infrastructure that handles over a billion events per day and is growing exponentially. We’re an innovative engineering team, utilizing the latest technology in order to build efficient and high scale systems. If building and scaling low-latency, high-throughput systems is something that gets you excited, then we’d love to chat!
- Working with product management and other engineering teams to design, build and operate Supply Team next generation products, including AdExchange/HeaderBiddingParticipation products within Agile framework
- Understand the platform needs of other functional areas, and provide design and development guidance as required
- Design system, write code and provide code reviews, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Help drive SSP service architecture, performance and scalability
- Mentor other engineers and help build a high performing engineering team
- Provide thought leadership in SSP transition to a micro-service and cloud based architecture
- Work collaboratively with engineers in Beijing and overseas to create next generation AdTech systems.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong Software Engineering background is required. Mastering of at least one development language, such as Golang, Java, Python or C++
- Deep, hands-on experience with building modularized and robust services to serve millions of users.
- Strong database knowledge. Knows SQL and NoSQL as well as when to use each.
- Good knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Passionate about helping others and invest into the team’s success
- Have some knowledge of various concurrency patterns, system and interface designs, as well as scaling systems
- Good understanding of low-latency, high-throughput backend services
- Ability to Read, Write, Speak English fluently
Nice to have Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in software design and architecture.
- 6+ years of experience in software development.
- Deep, hands-on experience with building and operating scalable middleware like message systems, Kafka, etc is a plus
- Deep, hands-on experience and knowledge on operating databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra in a distributed setup is a plus
- Deep, hands-on experience migrating large-scale systems to public cloud providers such as AWS, GCP and other public cloud is a plus
- Ad tech experience is a plus
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands, including Rovio, Zynga, Pandora, and Microsoft. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow the company on Twitter @Vungle
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.