Senior Account Manager, Demand
At Vungle, we are building an organization that embodies the drive and initiative that has made this company the success story that it is today. Our partner relationships are crucial and this means maintaining regular, friendly and helpful contact with all of our partners; new and old. Our sales team works closely with all of our partners to create and manage great relationships that are long lasting and highly valuable.
- Manage and grow a large book of advertiser accounts.
- Analyze and match Vungle’s advertising solutions to customers needs.
- Work on campaigns and ensure existing advertisers get measurable return on investment.
- Deliver a relationship centered approach to both new and existing partners.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that capitalize on market opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally as a Demand team expert with Optimization, Creative, Marketing, Product, and Business Development teams.
- Travel to meet clients face to face.
- An ambitious self starter who thrives in a high pace environment and wants to make an immediate impact.
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills with an ability to persuade at the executive management level and use an analytical approach to problem solving.
- A strong relationship builder, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, management and other internal teams.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or client services experience.
- BS/BA is required; an analytical degree is preferred.
- Work Together
- Act with Integrity
- Inspire Creativity
- Endless Determination
Below are some things you can expect coming into this role:
- Complete training on Vungle's core products
- Learn about the space and competitive landscape
- Shadow team members and manage a book of business consisting of the biggest performance marketing companies in the world
- Go with your team to visit clients and pitch your first campaigns
- Participate in weekly training development sessions
- Fully take over managing your book of business
- Travel and conduct your first Quarterly Business Reviews
From the Account Management team, there's multiple areas that hook into it, depending on your interest. Each of the experiences listed above can feed into functional individual contributor or management career paths within Account Management, New Business, Analytics, Supply, or International.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'oreal, Coca-Cola and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Reddit, New York
Regional Sales Manager (Austin, TX)
PlanGrid, Austin, Texas
Inside Sales Representative
App Annie, San Francisco
New York Area Sales Manager
Soylent, New York
Segment, San Francisco
Director, Large Enterprise Sales (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY