Passionate people are everywhere at Vungle. In Integration Engineering, we get excited to collaborate and connect with the communities that love technology as much as we do. Integration Engineers collaborate with our client engineers and help them adopt and integrate Vungle’s software into their apps. Not afraid to be hands-on, they write sample code and client libraries as well as participate in developer forums and support queues to troubleshoot and debug coding problems that developers encounter. In short, Integration Engineering represents Vungle Engineering to all our customers... that's 50,000+ mobile apps!
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical standpoint.
- Debug problems by inspecting stack traces, server logs, database entries, memory footprints and Vungle’s codebase.
- Efficiently solve problems by driving collaboration with customers and co-workers via an online ticketing system, video calls, onsite visits, etc.
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Vungle SDK to grow our publisher base.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients as well as the internal team.
- Maintain the plugins and adapters for Vungle’s SDK with third-party frameworks and mediation layers e.g. MoPub, AdMob, Unity, Corona, Adobe Air, Fyber, etc.
- Build and maintain demo apps for plugins and adapters for Vungle’s SDK which will be used by external clients and internal teams.
- Estimate the size and scope of engineering issues reported by clients.
- Some travel to client sites may be required.
- Our users are located around the world so working flexible hours on an ad-hoc basis is an advantage.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience of software development tools and environments.
- Ability to diagnose and fix issues in mobile apps and diagnose issues in SDKs, APIs, and backends.
- Ability to build mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile app programming language e.g. Objective-C, Swift, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, timelines for new OS version launches, platform, and hardware changes, etc.
- Understanding of the mobile game industry, release cycles, performance bottlenecks, etc.
- Has written technical documentation, tutorials, and software samples for programmers.
- Has worked closely with engineering teams to triage and assign technical issues.
- At least 2 years of customer support experience for a product used by software engineers.
- At least 1 year of online or mobile advertising media and network experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess a can-do, no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- In addition to English, possess written and verbal fluency in English and French or Russian.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 2 billion video views per month on 500+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.