Vungle is the way developers put video ads in their apps. Globally, we provide advertisers and publishers a way to monetize mobile apps. We have been growing rapidly since our product was released in June 2012, gaining traction with brands, agencies and app developers alike. The best investors in Silicon Valley such as Google Ventures, AOL Ventures & 500 Startups, etc. back Vungle.
Since launching, Vungle has been aiming to power the in-application mobile video advertising ecosystem by helping developers win valuable new users, brands to deliver impactful advertising messages, and publishers to earn sustained increased revenue across their content.
We have a great internship program that will allow you insight into how Vungle helps with our clients both publishers and advertisers make money. As an Assistant Account Manager, you will work with our sales team to optimize campaign ads. The responsibilities are listed below.
- Support Account Executive Manager with client relationships management
- Assist in developing client monthly business review reports and weekly data processing
- Conduct market research on new market opportunities
- Maintain key domestic and international partners relationships over SKYPE, WeChat, and QQ
- Assist Account Manager to optimize placements opportunities
- Assist Account Manager with internal and external reporting
- College students in junior/senior year / postgraduate student and be able to work 3-4 days a week
- Interested in online/mobile advertising industry and app economy. Related industry knowledge or experience is a plus
- Excellent in written English, basic fluency in speaking
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with working knowledge of Excel/Word/PPT
- Ability to multitask, manage prioritize and produce results quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Marketing, Computing students preferred.
- Flexibility working environment
- Excellent international team
- Opportunity to understand the internet video advertising industry
- Free and unlimited snacks and drinks
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'oreal, Coca-Cola and Nissan. Vungle serves 2 billion video views per month on 500+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Key Account Manager Intern
Doctolib, Paris, France
Corporate Client Account Executive
Workfront, Washington, DC, US
SMB Sales Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Northeast Regional Sales Manager
DoorDash, Manhattan, NY
Stylist - Guide, Chicago (Southport)
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Account Executive