The Applications team builds the systems that connect Vungle’s publishers with advertisers and manages the applications, campaigns, creatives (bonus points for knowing what all that means) and everything else that feed into our ad serving pipeline.
We’re a group of Full-Stack Engineers. While you’ll definitely be writing back end API code, we are also creating amazing front-ends for all types of end users such as admins, the biggest publishers/advertisers in mobile and indie devs. We want you to hit the ground running and begin adding new features within a couple of weeks but don’t worry, the team will help you get up to speed!
So what does the day-to-day look like? It’s a lot of coding, a decent amount of code reviews and unit testing, some discussions with end users and product teams, and most importantly, very few meetings. We want engineers who are looking to grow, build awesome features, and play a role in the expansion of our team with mentoring and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Design, develop and deploy reusable components across the stack to enhance our publishing client & internal team dashboards
- Work with our product team (designers and product managers) to build user-focused features/tools/systems
- Help lead in improving the accessibility of the self-serve platform by working directly with internal clients to develop interfaces that are user-friendly
- Implement controls within the interfaces team for engineers to increase control over their own deployments utilizing the custom testing framework
- Able to look at what is in the pipeline and suggest architectural changes needed based on the pipeline. Most projects are around full stack development
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Senior level full stack skills with back end Node.js along with React and Redux on the front end
- Experience working in an Agile(ish) development team
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Ability to mentor
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Management, Claims
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Simulation
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Revinate, San Francisco, CA
★ Machine Learning Scientist
Cardlytics, Visakhapatnam, India
Staff Product Manager (London or Leeds, UK)
Credit Karma, London, UK