Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Central West End
Warby Parker, St. Louis, MO
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
Advisors are primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Advisors have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week, including full availability on two weekend days.
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last seven years, we’ve grown to over 50 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We’re also a certified B Corporation, so we’re held to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with snacks, books, intramural sports, surprises, photo booths, and more. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can look forward to retail outings, volunteering opportunities, and all sorts of other goodness. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Quarterly team performance-based incentive program
- Flexible sick leave policy
- Optical certification reimbursement
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Remote Personal Stylist
Critical Response Associate
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Optometrist (Fill-In), Chicago Market
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Sales Associate, St. Louis
Bonobos, St. Louis, MO
Critical Response Associate (Part Time)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Director of Customer Happiness