Advisor - Sales, Union Square
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
Advisors are primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Advisors have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work week days, including full availability on two weekend days.
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull day, and no one likes a dull day. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to team outings, intramural sports, volunteering opportunities, and more. It also doesn’t hurt that the team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off policy including six paid holidays
- Quarterly team performance-based incentive program
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Greeter (part-time) - Seasonal
Peloton, Boston, MA
Batch Support Specialist
Command Alkon, Dublin, OH
Momentum Machines, San Francisco
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Philadelphia
Technical Account Manager
Tulip Retail, Toronto or Kitchener
Community Support Operations Manager
Ring, Greater Phoenix Area, AZ