Optometrist (Sublease), Dallas Market
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
Warby Parker is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Optometrist for a new lease opportunity in (or right next to!) our store. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, innovative, and caring team player who’s passionate about helping people see. We’ll jive well if you strive to consistently exceed patient expectations, bring a positive attitude to the workplace, and are excited to transform the eyewear industry with us. Sound like your cup of tea? Keep reading!
Some benefits of associating with Warby Parker are:
- An independent practice: Your optometry practice and patient records will belong to you, with no restrictions or interference from Warby Parker regarding fees or patient care.
- Fast growth: You’ll launch your practice knowing that Warby Parker draws a large base of customers that it supports through a successful marketing program—which can help both us of grow!
- Great community: You’ll work alongside a talented and passionate Warby Parker store team to ensure a seamless patient-customer experience.
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in the state where you will practice
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about new technology and eager to incorporate it into your work
- An innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 75 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (To date, we’ve distributed over four million pairs.) We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Producer - Tokyo Office
Moment Factory, Tokyo
Tooling Designer - Automation
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) Klingenveredelung / Endkontrolle
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Architecte système (System Architect)
Moment Factory, Montréal
General Manager - San Diego
LimeBike, San Diego, CA
Business Operations Analyst
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA