Advisor – Sales, Hayes Valley
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
Advisors are primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience. Advisors have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Provide the absolute best customer service in our retail stores
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be capable of giving expert style advice
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Strive continuously to think up innovative ways to reinvent retail
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
- This is a full time hourly role
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with snacks, books, intramural sports, surprises, photo booths, and more. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can look forward to retail outings, do good events, and all sorts of other goodness.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Mid-Market Account Executive
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Project Manager - Sales & Marketing Infrastructure
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Peloton, Short Hills, NJ
Senior Sales Executive
Contently, New York
Inside Sales- Tokyo/ インサイドセールス
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Sales Manager (Advertising/Media)
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom