Customer Experience Advisor, Nashville
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
As a member of the Nashville Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in developing the Warby Parker brand in our only office location outside of New York. We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a Customer Experience Advisor, this will be your specialty. You will kill customers with kindness and knock their socks off every day with absolutely stellar service!
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with your manager
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
- Bilingual is a plus!
Saturday - Wednesday: 9:00am-5:30pm, 12:30pm-9:00pm
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Polish Customer Service Associate
Kreditech, Bucharest Office (KCSC)
Sr. Operations Manager
Ring Inc., Glendale, AZ
Floor Leader - Hillsdale Shopping Center
Lush Cosmetics, San Mateo, CA, USA
Customer Support Social Media Executive
Technical Enablement Consultant
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Customer Support Manager, Pivotal Support
Pivotal Software, Shanghai