Customer Experience Advisor, Nashville
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
Customer Experience Advisor, Nashville
This is a full-time position based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a full-time CX Advisor to join our team of all-star brand representatives in our Nashville headquarters. As a member of our CX team, you'll be instrumental in delivering extraordinary glasses shopping and ownership experiences to each and every one of our customers. Our ideal candidate is a master problem solver who has a passion for serving others and a knack for staying calm under pressure. Sound a lot like you? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service over the phone, email, and live chat
- Master Warby Parker's internal management system in order to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience
Who you are:
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- Able to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
- An eloquent communicator (both online and offline!) who understands the importance of tone
- Empathetic and able to adapt your communication style to best suit your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- A master multitasker thanks to your organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (you're all about those keyboard shortcuts)
- Energized and motivated by a high-volume work environment
- Excited to be a brand ambassador for Warby Parker and build strong customer relationships
- Previous customer service experience
- Shifts vary depending on business needs and will be communicated during the interview process. We're available for our customers every day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. CT.
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace, and no one likes a dull workplace. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (or taste-bud-) stimulating diversions. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Retail Ambassador - London, UK
Allbirds, London, UK
Pre-Sales Engineer - Germany
Qualtrics, Munich, Germany
Customer Support Hero
PlanGrid, Central Time Zone
Associate Digital Content Services Specialist (New College Graduate)
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Customer Experience Operations Manager, Learning & Analytics
Slack, San Francisco
Regulatory Response Associate - Mandarin
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore