Customer Experience Advisor - Part Time (Remote)
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
The Customer Experience team is looking for a personable, hard-working teammate who can deliver a knock-your-socks-off experience to all of our customers. This is remote, part-time role is a great opportunity to learn more about our brand while assisting our customers via e-mail to deliver an above-and-beyond shopping experience.
What you’ll do:
- Assist customers via e-mail, helping out with styling advice, order completion, and much more
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with your manager
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use internal communication software to interact with your teammates
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
- Based on performance, advance into other customer interaction channels like live chat and SMS
Who you are:
- An all-star who takes ownership of (and pride in) their work
- Able to think outside the box and superb at creative problem-solving
- An expert communicator (both online and offline!) who understands the impact of tone and can adapt your communication accordingly
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- A fan of the brand who’s excited to represent Warby Parker to our customers on a daily basis
- Must have weekend availability. This includes the holiday season.
- Able to work 24-28 hours per week, and available to come into our Nashville office for a 3-week (Monday - Thursday) training period.
- Based in the Nashville area
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last seven years, we’ve grown to over 50 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We’re also a certified B Corporation, so we’re held to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don’t.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Annual eye exam
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time Customer Care Executive
Customer Success Manager
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Optometrist (Fill-In), Chicago Market
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Social Media Customer Experience Associate (Late Night)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Luxury Retreats - Cook/Cuisinier
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
NEW STORE OPENING: Sales Specialist (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Design District
rag & bone, Miami, FL