As a Keyholder Optician, you’ll strive to give our customers with an incredible shopping and ownership experience using your expertise, friendliness, and honesty. You’ll also act as a leader within the store team, helping maintain internal systems and fostering a happy and productive environment for fellow employees.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements and adjusting and fitting eyewear
- Verify that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards as well as customers’ requirements and requests
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames to our customers
- Comfortably explain eyewear prescription terminology to customers
- Set your store up for success each day by ensuring that all operational, service, and staff zoning procedures are executed to company standards
- Drive sales on the floor by providing above-and-beyond customer service
- Partner with store management to lead the optician team on the floor, at the Reference Desk, and in back of house
- Act as the leader on the floor, driving store vision and purpose on the floor, as well as acting as the point of contact for all customer service and operational questions
- Mentor team members by being visible and setting an example for what great service looks like
- Maintain general store systems and execute operational responsibilities
- Foster and support a productive employee culture in your store
Who you are:
- A seasoned optician with 3–5 years of experience
- Licensed in the state of VA & ABO certified
- Backed by prior experience as keyholder
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear, and retail
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively—in person, on the phone, online, via carrier pigeon—all of it!
- Extremely detail-oriented and a master time manager
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people happy (customers and team members!)
- A self-starter with energy to spare
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities (including completing multiple concurrent assignments and handling multiple customers competing for your attention). No literal juggling of frames is required :)
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous PTO policy including six paid holidays
- Quarterly team performance-based incentive program
- Flexible parental leave policy
- Health & wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Frequent snacks, team outings, and workday celebrations
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Cloudreach are hiring Sales talent in EMEA & North America!
Reddit, San Francisco
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Detriot, MI
Luxury Retreats - Villa Sales Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Client Billing Specialist
XO Group, Omaha
Lux Ambassador Paris
Airbnb, Paris, France