Opticians strive to always provide our customers with an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience. Your role as an Optician will be to serve each and every shopper with expertise, friendliness, and honesty.
What you'll do:
- Work with other team members to ensure all customers receive exceptional service throughout their shopping and purchasing experience
- Provide style consulting and help customers choose the best glasses for their personal style, face type, and lifestyle
- Make customers feel welcome and and at home in our store
- Act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about our mission and values
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear and execution of all details as needed
- Verify that finished eyewear meets optical standards and customers requirements/requests
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and accurately describe features and benefits of various lenses and our frames
- Innovate and share best practices for sales and customer service so they can be implemented throughout the organization
- Comfortably explain eyewear prescription terminology to customers
Who you are:
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear and retail
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively- in person, on the phone, and online
- Dedicated to making people happy– you exceed customer expectations with a great attitude while being a fantastic and fun team player
- Self-starter with energy to spare
- Detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities (including completing multiple assignments and handling a ton of customers competing for your attention)
- ABO certified
Have the flexibility to work days, weekends and some evenings for store extended hours and/or events
- Full Time and Part Time roles are available
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we’re able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses—a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we’ve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world’s most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We’re big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull day, and no one likes a dull day. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to team outings, intramural sports, volunteering opportunities, and more. It also doesn’t hurt that the team is just great company.
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Assistente de Atendimento ao Cliente Bilíngue
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Field Service Engineer
Command Alkon, Bristol, United Kingdom
Instacart, Canandaigua, NY
Rider Operations Associate, Supply
Oproepkracht Office Management Assistent
Dept, Dept Holding NL
Customer Support Representative
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT