Opticians strive to always provide our customers with an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience. Your role as an Optician will be to serve each and every shopper with expertise, friendliness, and honesty.
What you'll do:
- Work with other team members to ensure all customers receive exceptional service throughout their shopping and purchasing experience
- Provide style consulting and help customers choose the best glasses for their personal style, face type, and lifestyle
- Make customers feel welcome and and at home in our store
- Act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about our mission and values
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear and execution of all details as needed
- Verify that finished eyewear meets optical standards and customers requirements/requests
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and accurately describe features and benefits of various lenses and our frames
- Innovate and share best practices for sales and customer service so they can be implemented throughout the organization
- Comfortably explain eyewear prescription terminology to customers
Who you are:
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear and retail
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively- in person, on the phone, and online
- Dedicated to making people happy– you exceed customer expectations with a great attitude while being a fantastic and fun team player
- Self-starter with energy to spare
- Detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities (including completing multiple assignments and handling a ton of customers competing for your attention)
- ABO certified
Have the flexibility to work days, weekends and some evenings for store extended hours and/or events
- Full Time and Part Time roles are available
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with snacks, books, intramural sports, surprises, photo booths, and more. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can look forward to retail outings, do good events, and all sorts of other goodness.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder Advisor, Tysons Corner
Warby Parker, Tysons, VA
Associate Stylist/ Account Coordinator (Boston)
Trunk Club, Boston, MA
Integration Architect, Global Support
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Customer Experience Representative - German
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Pop-Up Associate - Denver