Optometrist act as a representative for our brand, educating others about our mission and values while providing impeccable professional and customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams (including dilated fundus exams) in a efficient and timely manner
- Act as a representative for our brand to help educated and excite others about our mission and values
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurement and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge as well as accurately describing feature and benefits of various lenses and our frames
- Comfortably explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Innovate and share best practices for eyecare and customer service to implement throughout the organization.
Who you are:
- Passionate about fashion, eyewear, and healthcare
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively- in person, over the phone, and online
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Dedicated to making people happy– you exceed patient expectations with a great attitude while being a fantastic and fun team player
- Self-starter with energy to spare
- Detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- Cool under pressure and capable of juggling a diverse set of responsibilities
- OD licensed to practice in D.C.
- Compensation: We will compensate you at competitive hourly wages.
- This is for Fill-In opportunities
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with snacks, books, intramural sports, surprises, photo booths, and more. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can look forward to retail outings, do good events, and all sorts of other goodness.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Biannual team outings
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit https://www.warbyparker.com/
Jobs You May Like
Floor Leader - Fashion Square
Lush Cosmetics, Sherman Oaks, CA
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Assistant Manager - Fairview Pointe Claire
Lush Cosmetics, Pointe Claire, QC
Mitarbeiter Customer Care / Service Center in Teilzeit (m/w)
Customer Experience Operations Manager
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Tradeshift, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia