Order Processing Associate (Part-Time), Nashville
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
At Warby Parker, we strive to deliver extraordinary eyewear shopping and ownership experiences. We're on the lookout for a part-time Order Processing Associate who will directly impact our success by ensuring customer orders are processed seamlessly on a daily basis. In this role, you'll be exposed to a slew of functional areas while helping our growing business grow even faster. Sound cool? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Master our internal management system to quickly and efficiently process customer orders
- Reach out to eye doctors to obtain and verify optical prescriptions
- Interact with customers via email to clarify or obtain any missing order information
- Use internal communication software to work with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Recognize even the smallest trends and pain points and dream up solutions to improve our customers' experience
- Support our Customer Experience team in providing "knock your socks off" customer service
Who you are:
- A self-starter who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (keyboard shortcuts are the secret to your success!)
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Warby Parker!
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Able to attend an in-person, two-week onboarding session at Warby Parker’s headquarters in Nashville (you must reside in the greater Nashville area)
- Have a quiet work space with minimal noise (think home office) in which you'll work your shifts
- Able to work 20–29 hours per week
- Available to work evenings and weekends, including during the holiday season
- Have reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router—we'll provide a laptop and all necessary equipment!
- Administrative/data entry experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working from home
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace, and no one likes a dull workplace. As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (or taste-bud-) stimulating diversions. It also doesn’t hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Annual eye exam
- Free eyewear, plus discounts for friends and family
- Monthly Tech stipend
- Company wide outings!
- And more (just ask!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Head of Partner Operations, Customer Care
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Southlake
Warby Parker, Southlake, TX
Associate Marketing Counsel
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Workplace Experiences
SigFig, San Francisco
Blend, San Francisco