Production Floor Associate: First Shift
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Work behind the scenes or in the stores
We’re thrilled to announce the opening of our first-ever in-house optical lab in Sloatsburg, New York. As a vertically integrated brand, this lab is the next step in continuing to provide a remarkable customer experience, allowing for more sustainable growth across our supply chain. We’re looking for hard-working, positive, and overall awesome individuals to be a part of the lab’s founding team.
What you’ll do:
We’re hiring in all three of these areas! Let us know your preference!
- Print and fold work order ticket and place in job tray
- Pick inventory, including trays, lenses, and frames
- Operate frame tracer
- Final Inspection
- Use lensometer to measure lenses for proper power and ANSI standards
- Perform final visual QC inspection before shipping
- Responsible for identifying defects
- Packing and Shipping
- Kitting, packaging, and shipping of final products
- Print and attach shipping labels and invoice
Who you are:
- Equipped with 1+ year(s) of work or internship experience
- A team player, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Possesses a positive attitude and beams with great vibes
- A hard worker with a strong work ethic
- An effective communicator (both online and offline!)
- Pays close attention to detail (at an almost obsessive level)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for up to 8-10 hours and be able to push, pull, squat, bend & reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Fun and quirky!
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker (only for F/T jobs):
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Representative
Optometrist (Fill-In), Oakbrook Center
Warby Parker, Oak Brook, IL
Network Engineer (IT)
Continuous Improvement Manager
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058
Group Nine Media
Director of Business Operations
Group Nine Media, NowThis - New York, NY
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA