Supervisors play an integral role in our retail business. You’ll focus primarily on supporting a team of exceptional retail advisors and ensure Warby Parker’s ability to serve customers and optimize their shopping experience.
What you’ll do:
- Run an efficient and ever growing retail environment
- Act as in-store point person for POS troubleshooting
- Oversee inventory management and processes
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Develop new processes to improve Warby Parker’s ability to serve customers and optimize their shopping experience
- Properly open and close store
- Manage and enforce daily zoning schedule
- Lead a team of 8-10 team members and initiate bi-weekly informal check-ins
- Conduct biannual performance reviews with team members
- Lead beginning-of-shift meetings, end of day wrap-ups, retail roundtables, and other meetings as they emerge
- Assist with the onboarding of new store associates by helping onboarding support leads
Who you are:
- A team player, who also happens to be innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Has managerial experience in sales, operations, and financial performance with a top-notch, customer-focused retailer
- Takes pride in consistently being a top performer
- Not afraid to have lots of fun, but also not afraid to work long hours (if needed)
- Genuinely excited about building and managing a high-performing retail team
- At least two years management experience in a fast-paced retail or customer-facing environment
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Since all work and no play makes a dull day, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our time with snacks, books, intramural sports, surprises, photo booths, and more. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can look forward to retail outings, do good events, and all sorts of other goodness.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Biannual team outings
About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping.
Want to learn more about Warby Parker? Visit Warby Parker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Specialist - Pittsburgh
Enjoy, Pittsburgh, PA
Executive Assistant to General Counsel
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Tech Lead - Web Development
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Associate General Manager (Q3)
Commissary Baker and Cook
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations
SigFig, Calgary, Canada