Lead Product Designer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle.
- Design simple flows and elegant experiences, across our mobile and web platforms.
- Help us shape our visual aesthetic and create a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms.
- Explore great data visualizations to make personal finance approachable, intuitive, and engaging.
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques.
- A portfolio showcasing user-centered designs that are beautiful, delightful, and easy-to-use.
- Passion and talent for designing end-to-end experiences.
- Ability to concept simple and elegant solutions to complex user problems and business opportunities.
- Experience composing thoughtful user flows and wireframes, as well as sweating the details as we finalize the pixels before launch.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- Degree in Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming language a plus.
- Some understanding of personal finance a plus.
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Product Designer, Growth
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Evernote Business
Evernote, Redwood City
Project Manager – Marketing Analytics Specialist
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Handshake, San Francisco