Lead Product Designer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle.
- Design simple flows and elegant experiences, across our mobile and web platforms.
- Help us shape our visual aesthetic and create a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms.
- Explore great data visualizations to make personal finance approachable, intuitive, and engaging.
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and critiques.
- A portfolio showcasing user-centered designs that are beautiful, delightful, and easy-to-use.
- Passion and talent for designing end-to-end experiences.
- Ability to concept simple and elegant solutions to complex user problems and business opportunities.
- Experience composing thoughtful user flows and wireframes, as well as sweating the details as we finalize the pixels before launch.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- Degree in Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming language a plus.
- Some understanding of personal finance a plus.
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.