Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Design our next generation of infrastructure to improve performance while decreasing hosting costs through improved hardware utilization
- Build infrastructure that requires a bare minimum of operational maintenance. Completely automate the traditional sysadmin tasks of hardware provisioning, cluster management, software deployment, and network configuration.
- Be a mentor to the junior members of the team and a liaison to the rest of the Engineering department.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern Linux systems and at least three years of experience running Linux in production
- Systems-related software development in one or more of the following: Go, Ruby, Python, or Java.
- Experience with one of the following data technologies: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with public cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, or Digital Ocean
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack
- Experience with orchestration systems, such as Kubernetes, is a plus
- Excellent communications skills: teaching each other new technologies is a regular part of working on our team
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, automated testing
- Bonus points for experience working with SQL Server and Windows Server environments
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect, East Region
MuleSoft, New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Remote
Customer Solutions, Technical Engineer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Manufacturing Engineering Tech
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer - Partner Payment Integration
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile)
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA