Senior iOS Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
Are you interested in building the flagship iOS app for the fastest growing automated investment service? Do you love creating smooth animations and delightful user interactions? We’re looking for excellent engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people manage their investments.
- Build a world-class native iOS application
- Quickly ship delightful features and iterate on them to make them even better
- Work closely with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experiences
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with C, Objective-C or Swift
- Experience shipping an iPhone/iPad or Mac app to the App Store
- Proven software architecture experience, leading major software efforts
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront’s vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services
including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking.
Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions).
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.