Senior User Experience Researcher
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to identify research opportunities.
- Design and execute a wide variety of research projects ranging from early ideation through to design validation.
- Generate insights that influence product positioning, feature design and brand messaging.
- Inspire teams with creative and compelling presentation of your results and findings.
- Define design methodologies and lead the user experience research discipline at the company level.
- This position reports into the Director of Design.
- 6+ years experience in applied product/design research.
- Command over a wide range of qualitative methods and comfort with quantitative concepts.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self motivated, can work independently.
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, HCI, Social Science, etc.
- Knowledge of behavioral economics a plus.
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit https://www.wealthfront.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Top Seller Services
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
Brightcove, Boston, MA
Network Systems Engineer
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Product Manager-Business Systems
Qualtrics , Seattle or Provo
Sr. Product Manager, Insight Ops
Rapid7, Dublin, Ireland
Software Engineer, Product
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA