Senior Visual Communication Designer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Collaborate with product marketing to define, design and deliver all forms of communication and awareness efforts for new product launches
- Define and design our visual approach for all forms of communication throughout the relationship with our customers
- Help define our brand narrative, style, positioning, and value.
- Collaborate with content strategy to imagine and design an educational magazine
- Expert with visual communication design
- A portfolio showcasing marketing communication work across all digital platforms
- 4+ years of working experience, collaborating with Designers, Product Marketing Managers, Engineers
- Thoughtful and articulate about big and small design decisions
- Animation, icon and illustration design experience, a big plus
- Experience art directing videos, a plus
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Visual Designer
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
UX Lead - Marketing Technology
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
UX Project Manager for Design Systems
Schibsted, London, Barcelona
Bright Cellars, Milwaukee, WI
Internship - Graphic Designer