Employee Experience Coordinator
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Employee Onboarding and Offboarding: 35% time
- Coordinate with various teams on new employee onboarding and offboarding activities including orientation, first day schedule, background checks, seating assignments, and computer and badge issuance.
- Act as point of contact for employees who have general questions regarding Wealthfront policies, programs, and procedures.
- Identify areas of improvement and lead efforts to streamline work through process efficiency improvement, tools, and technology.
- Employee Events Coordination: 35% time
- Plan and implement internal company events ranging from large company events like the Summer Picnic and Winter Holiday Party, special office events like our Halloween and Thanksgiving events to our small, more frequent events such as a weekly happy hour.
- Coordinate with Managers to ensure better consistency across departments for employee offsites and team building events.
- Partner with our employee resource groups (“ERGs”) and develop relationships with relevant community partnerships to create opportunities for community involvement and to coordinate and run employee culture programs.
- Own the employee anniversary program and swag ordering.
- Other events as determined.
- Employee Environment Coordination: 30% time
- Coordinate with Design Department, Office Manager and Property Manager for enhancements to and maintenance of our company headquarters in Palo Alto.
- Work with Office Manager to determine supplies needed for the office for the comfort and productivity of our employees and assisting, as needed, in placement of orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to appropriate locations.
- Assist with office moves, seating changes and space design and planning.
- Work with the Office Manager and Recruiting Coordinators to ensure all candidates, vendors and outside guests are greeted at reception in a timely and welcoming manner.
- You should have:
- Minimum one to two years of office coordination or event planning experience.
- Ability to work independently, effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a professional manner and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Well organized, high standards for quality work and strong attention to detail.
- Customer-service orientation and enjoy supporting an office of diverse people.
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with care and discretion.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Teacher , Saudi/Female, Lower Elementary
MiSK Schools, Riyadh
Knotel, Knotel Paris
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, Massachusetts
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Atlanta, GA
Director of Compensation, Corporate Functions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Human Resources Business Partner, Tech
Lyft, Seattle, WA