Lead Product Designer, Growth Team
Wealthfront, Palo Alto, CA
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
- Partner with cross-functional leads to drive Growth team strategy, metrics and roadmap that align with company strategy and focus
- Partner with product, engineering, marketing, research and client support to identify and strategize new growth opportunities and ideas for roadmap planning and prioritization
- Partner with product manager to establish project goal and hypothesis, and collaborate with engineers and data scientist to setup design experiments
- Lead multiple design projects across different product development lifecycles
- Collaborate with product designers and brand designers to improve and elevate overall design quality
- Incorporate market research and user research into design solutions
- Lead creative direction to drive user acquisitions and product adoption
- Mentor and support other designer on the growth team
- 5 years of experience in a product design role in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working on growth team is a huge plus but not a requirement
- Experience working across the product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products.
- Experience designing web and mobile based application is required
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web and mobile.
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for products and services
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from developing research plan, identifying insights to conducting usability tests
- Demonstrate ability to plan, manage, and drive projects from beginning to end.
- Growth mindset and experience with using data to inform design decisions.
- Embracing of experimental design and enjoying the iterative nature of growth projects
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop strategy and roadmap for the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.