Senior Web Engineer
Wealthfront, Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote)
Plan your future and invest your money with an automated advisor
As a core member of the Web team, you will:
- Collaborate with a team of backend, and mobile engineers, PMs, and design to build new features and enhance existing features.
- Join other web engineers to triage and resolve operational issues, ensuring that mission-critical web systems and services operate smoothly across the web platform.
- Participate in recruiting activities such as interviewing.
- Provide mentorship to other engineers on the team
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 3+ years in a web engineering role
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar server-side frameworks (such as Express or Django) is a plus
- Experience working with design to build custom pages and components, with a focus on page speed performance and writing custom CSS to create pages that are responsive across a variety of screen sizes.
- Real passion for working on projects that have a measurable business impact and like working in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Willing to dig into any part of code across different product lines.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science, math, physics, or related field
Once you join, Wealthfront will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our structured onboarding program
- Encourage you to work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and our bi-annual reviews
- Provide autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
Our mission at Wealthfront is pretty simple: we believe that everyone deserves access to sophisticated financial advice. Over the past five years, Wealthfront has built a technology company focused on re-architecting the finance industry. Some might call us ‘robo-advisor’, but we promise we’re made up of humans. Our world-class research team develops sophisticated and time-tested investment strategies, and our product and engineering teams build the software that enables us to deliver them automatically and at scale, right to your phone.
Want to learn more about Wealthfront? Visit Wealthfront's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.