Senior Technical Recruiter
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Find medical and recreational cannabis dispensaries and deliveries and marijuana doctors
- Screen technical candidates (Engineers. Designers and Product Managers) for technical aptitude and cultural fit
- Foster long-term relationships with potential talent
- Conduct, organize and drive interviews
- Partner with hiring teams and managers to increase recruiting efficiency with the goal of raising the talent bar by finding the greatest talent
- Maintain a large candidate pipeline and database
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in both an in-house and agency setting; in-house candidates from technology focused organizations are preferred
- Technical acumen to “talk-the-talk” with high-caliber candidates
- Excellent recruiting ability that doesn’t rely on LinkedIn as their only source of candidates
- Boolean search extraordinaire
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Go-getter mentality with a sense of urgency while maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor
Formed in 2008, Weedmaps is the largest technology company focused on servicing the legalized marijuana industry in the United States and internationally by providing listing services for dispensaries, doctors, and deliveries. Our website gives over 4 million monthly visitors the ability to review and discuss these services while building a sense of community through forums and social networking. The marijuana industry is growing exponentially and the legal and technological challenges it faces are immense. We see this as the perfect opportunity to create unique and innovative solutions that can transform the industry. In addition to developing technology solutions, Weedmaps is also firmly committed to advising on and supporting the legalization of marijuana and the medicines derived from it in a responsible manner.
- A collaborative and open-minded atmosphere that is excitingly fast paced
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Fully stocked kitchens with healthy snack and drink options
- Free Lunch catered in the office every day
- Free onsite gym and yoga classes
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave policy
- Competitive maternity/paternity policy
- 401k with competitive match
Who Are We Looking For?
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!
Weedmaps is the world's first marijuana technology and media brand.
Founded in 2008 by Justin Hartfield and Doug Francis, Weedmaps is now a global brand with offices in Irvine, Denver, Toronto, and Barcelona.