Are you looking to make a big impact in a small company? Are you looking for a role with future career growth, professional development and latitude? Are you hoping to find a role with high visibility and income potential, while working for an early stage sales/marketing team with an untapped market? Then the Enterprise Account Executive with WePay could be the role for you.
This highly visible role is critical to WePay’s future. This individual's ability to qualify, manage and close large deals has direct impact on the future of WePay, from our revenue generation to the evolution of our product offering. You will be responsible for selling an unconventional payments service in a unique, niche market. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of sales responsibilities including investigating opportunities, developing relationships, educating prospects, managing integration processes and closing new partnerships.
The team is small but growing fast. You will be provided with guidance, training and support while working effectively in a fast paced environment. WePay continues to expand the services we offer, the countries we operate in and the partners we work with. Our culture is one of authenticity and inclusion. Why join an established payments company when you can come shape the future of one?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a growth strategy for your territory
- Identify and qualify opportunities via inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Sell WePay to qualified partners and lead all aspects of deal execution
- Surpass your annual net revenue quota
- Help shape the product roadmap based on local insights
- Participate in relevant industry events
- Develop and promote your personal brand
WHAT YOU BRING
- Confidence having in-depth technical payments conversations with CEOs, CMOs and Product Directors in order to generate consensus required to close deals
- Prior experience doing sales/business development in a high-growth technology company
- Experience negotiating commercial and high-value relationships at the C-level
- Entrepreneurial energy who enjoys collaborating with internal stakeholders
- A passion for connecting with people and solving problems
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and embrace change
- A desire to learn
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong grasp of technology and payments
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Datahug and Anaplan
WHO IS WEPAY:
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley “Best Places to Work” lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About us WePay helps online platforms increase revenue through integrated payments processing under their own name. The company has uniquely enabled more than 1,000 platforms including Constant Contact, GoFundMe, and Meetup to incorporate payments without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. In a mobile world, WePay’s integrations with Apple Pay and Android Pay for the Web help ensure high transaction conversions, while the company’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) solution allows platforms to seamlessly handle in-person payments in addition to online payments. WePay also offers a wide range of add-ons to support platforms’ specific needs. WePay has earned Inc. 500 recognition as one of the fastest growing private US companies. It has also earned recognition on multiple Best Places to Work lists.
Want to learn more about WePay? Visit WePay's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one