Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager at WePay, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary business projects. Reporting into the Product Org, you’ll scale and improve WePay’s services and applications by enabling the launch of new capabilities and products, and improving our existing processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive short-term and long-term strategic initiatives and projects that involve our users and products.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of large cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders, both internal and external to WePay.
- Meet with business & product stakeholders to design project, build plans, design communication methodology, track tasks, risk management & mitigation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Manage all the parties to the project deliverables and ensure delivery by the team.
- Ensure accurate and widespread communication on project milestones, risks and successes as part of status updates to management and stakeholders.
- Manage ambiguity, work autonomously, multi-task, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems across cross-functional teams.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, technical, and communication skills.
- Strong background in operational excellence and proven track record of building programs to scale.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptive, able to multi-task across a number of simultaneous projects.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious and interested in learning the intricacies of payments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
WHO IS WEPAY
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley “Best Places to Work” lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About us WePay helps online platforms increase revenue through integrated payments processing under their own name. The company has uniquely enabled more than 1,000 platforms including Constant Contact, GoFundMe, and Meetup to incorporate payments without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. In a mobile world, WePay’s integrations with Apple Pay and Android Pay for the Web help ensure high transaction conversions, while the company’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) solution allows platforms to seamlessly handle in-person payments in addition to online payments. WePay also offers a wide range of add-ons to support platforms’ specific needs. WePay has earned Inc. 500 recognition as one of the fastest growing private US companies. It has also earned recognition on multiple Best Places to Work lists.
Want to learn more about WePay? Visit WePay's website.
14 Active Jobs
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS