WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we partner closely with these platforms to provide fully integrated payments and risk services, so they can deliver the end-to-end user experiences they want without taking on the overhead they don’t want. We process billions annually for platforms including GoFundMe, Meetup, FreshBooks, and Constant Contact.
WePay is expanding our Corporate IT department and is now looking for an Apple/OSX support specialist to join our team. The ideal person would love all things apple and know how to troubleshoot them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from end users regarding questions, problems, or errors about hardware or software by phone, email, or ticketing system
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- Maintain passwords, data integrity, and file system security
- Participate in the deployment of information technology and infrastructure projects, including assisting co-workers and vendor partners with server migrations and upgrades, desktop and laptop refreshes, and firewall and software deployment and updates
- Manage all IT aspects for new hires and moves
- Accomplish server reboots/shut-downs and perform basic troubleshooting and escalation to systems support when needed
- Support and troubleshoot high-speed Internet services, wireless access points and firewalls
- Perform system backups and recovery
- Perform various project related tasks as needed
- Participate in an on-call schedule and be available 24/7 if needed
WHAT YOU BRING
- A minimum of 3 years of experience directly supporting OSX and Apple products
- Knowledge of Casper Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and to effectively multi-task
- Flexibility to take on other duties and roles as needed
- Strong knowledge of OSX/Windows, Active Directory, and Enterprise Antivirus software
- Extensive knowledge of Laptop hardware, software configuration, including operating systems: Mac and Windows
- Working knowledge of wireless network configurations, experience supporting networked printers, and mobile/wireless email devices
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN
- The ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology and ability to transfer knowledge to team members and users
- Expected to help create and follow processes, set and maintain standards, and meet expected SLAs
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Worked at an Apple retail store as an Apple Genius (highly desired)
- Experience writing bash scripts
- The ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Jamf certification
- Experience with enterprise backup/restore procedures
- Experience with server virtualization Cisco or Microsoft certifications
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure.
WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest-growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley “Best Places to Work” lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About us WePay helps online platforms increase revenue through integrated payments processing under their own name. The company has uniquely enabled more than 1,000 platforms including Constant Contact, GoFundMe, and Meetup to incorporate payments without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. In a mobile world, WePay’s integrations with Apple Pay and Android Pay for the Web help ensure high transaction conversions, while the company’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) solution allows platforms to seamlessly handle in-person payments in addition to online payments. WePay also offers a wide range of add-ons to support platforms’ specific needs. WePay has earned Inc. 500 recognition as one of the fastest growing private US companies. It has also earned recognition on multiple Best Places to Work lists.
Want to learn more about WePay? Visit WePay's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.