WeWork is seeking an Account Executive to help lead its sales efforts in Korea. This full-time position reports to the Sales Manager and is based in Seoul and will be part of our Regional Sales Organization. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. The Account Executive will be tasked with prospecting, outreaching, and generating midsize, and large company leads in their market. The self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market as well as be responsible for collaborating with our Regional Sales team to increase membership in their market.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling/outreach, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management
- 25% Inbound lead management
- Cultivating midsize and large business relationships
- Collaboration with central Enterprise sales team
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilize innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Regional support; 10% travel
- Self starter who works well independently
- Team player a must
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Co-ordinator - France (London based)
Inside Sales Manager
Decibel Insight, Boston
Sales Coordinator- Contract
General Assembly, Riyadh
Enterprise Account Executive, Washington D.C.
BetterUp, Washington D.C.
Senior Sales Manager, Japan
TripAdvisor, Tokyo, Japan
Inside Sales Manager, Merchant Onboarding