Real Estate Advisory Director
WeWork, Singapore Singapore
Make a life, not just a living.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WeWork is seeking Directors to join the Global Real Estate Advisory (REA) Team within our fast-growing Enterprise business.
The Global Enterprise team is on a mission to be the leading real estate partner for the world's largest and fastest growing companies. In response to unprecedented demand from major global corporations, our goal is to leverage WeWork's flexible space solutions, global business community, and innovative workplace technology to revolutionize how people work. Enterprise members to date include a majority of Fortune 500 companies and name-brand growth companies spanning a variety of industries. As of Q4 2018, ‘Enterprise’ now accounts for over a third of the Company’s run-rate sales, a figure we expect to increase significantly in the coming years.
Within the Enterprise business, the Real Estate Advisory Team sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, and Real Estate and is tasked with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will drive the strategic agenda of the Global Enterprise business. In tandem with our Global Account Executives, REA team members will be primarily focused on executing high impact real estate transactions across our largest and fastest-growing Enterprise accounts.
Directors on REA will be responsible for business development, the creation and codification of new deal structures and products, and the execution of large-scale transactions. They will ultimately drive the development and direction of the Enterprise business' long-term vision and strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Client-facing. Analytical. Results-oriented. Manager. Mentor. Multidisciplinary. Big picture thinker. Natural leader. Can easily distill the complex into the simple. Real estate expert. Prefers to ask for forgiveness than seek permission. Questions orthodoxy.
- 6-10 years of transactional finance experience, preferably with exposure to commercial real estate
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, high-growth environment with a loose playbook
- Lead an end-to-end sales process —partnering with key internal and external stakeholders — from initial pitch and structuring through negotiation and close.
- Develop and expand the Enterprise suite of real estate products & structures to acquire new clients and drive deeper relationships with our key accounts.
- Build relationships, develop new business, and provide expert consultation to internal and external senior executives to establish the REA team as a trusted partner.
- Undertake initiatives to drive overall growth and efficiency in the Enterprise business, including new deal opportunity analysis and evaluation, pricing and risk optimization, and new market entry.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales - Renewal Specialist
Salesforce Administrator, Udemy for Business
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Columbus, OH)
DataCamp, New York City
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Bellevue
Casper, Bellevue, WA
Contently, New York