Senior Manager, Sales Training
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
Flatiron School is looking for a Director of Sales Training to join our growing team! The Senior Manager of Sales Training would oversee learning and development across a range of training programs.
● Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and "right-sized" experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
● Design and develop, in conjunction with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
● Assist in the implementation of a range of training programs based on business needs.
● Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning objectives and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
● Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
● Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
● 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
● Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
● Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
● Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
● Experience in project managing internal cross-functional teams and outsourced vendors
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Recruiting Lead
Blend, San Francisco
Cloud Platform Architect (Northern England)
Pivotal Software, Manchester or Leeds, United Kingdom
People Partner, Marketing
Slack, San Francisco
Talent Development Program Manager
Acquia, Boston, MA
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
People Business Partner, EMEA (London, UK)
Okta, London, UK