Growth Partnerships Operations Associate
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
About the Role
The Growth Partnerships Systems & Operations Associate will serve as a regional payments and systems specialist dually focused on front-end client service support for all Channel Partners eg. Brokers, Members, Employees, and Affiliates, as well as back-end platform & systems optimization and expansion. The Associate is responsible for the timely execution, tracking, reporting, and communication of all payments to the individual Channel Partners. The Associate will be responsible for working across multiple lines of business to ensure timely payments are made in accordance with the Growth Partnerships Terms of Service, and local tax policies.
Primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
Coordinating referral fee payments
- Working cross lines of business to ensure all payments are executed in a timely and accurate manor. When problems arise, the ability to troubleshoot and execute contingencies.
- Collecting relevant client information for internal teams and stakeholders eg. Sales, Finance, and Procurement disseminating as necessary
- Tracking all assigned project deliverables. Responsible for regular status update reporting to senior management Ability to mitigating minor issues while escalating critical concerns as necessary
- Ability to identify downstream system issues with a strategic mind set to ensure resolution that aligns with long term system scalability
- Ability to challenge current processes, conduct ad hoc analysis to Identify gaps, and communicate proposed solutions to senior management.
- Manage communication to external Channel Partners at each stage of the referral payment cycle.
- Promote sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle client questions and complaints while also acting as intermediary between the client, internal business lines and senior management with end goal of providing quality solutions or alternatives in a timely manner.
Creating reports on status of referral fee payments
- Ability to aggregate and manipulate information from Zendesk, SalesForce, and several proprietary WeWork platforms to design reports, and to provide a clear indication of funds released.
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Proactive and reliable; driven to achieve team goals
- Demonstrate a hustle attitude with persistent approach
- Ability to track a multitude of simultaneous projects
- Matured sense of tact and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively cross lines of business, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required, Visio and Salesforece preferred but not required
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Account Coordinator, Northern Ontario (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Director, Commercial Equity Underwriting
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Inside Sales Manager
Newsela, New York, NY
Regional Sales Manager (Phoenix, AZ)
PlanGrid, Phoenix, AZ
Inside Sales Consultant
Endurance International Group, Boston, MA