Enterprise Sales Business Development Manager
WeWork, Melbourne Victoria Australia
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is currently seeking an Enterprise Business Development Manager to primarily focus on building strategic enterprise relationships in Melbourne. This individual will be responsible for working with the Enterprise team locally and globally, to support our aggressive growth ambitions & to generate a robust enterprise pipeline with Fortune 500 companies.
As a successful Enterprise Business Development Manager your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Map senior agents/brokers & consultants who manage key Enterprise relationships for their firms.
- Educate and build awareness of the WeWork value proposition for Enterprise companies
- Develop key relationships and support outbound enterprise sales opportunities that lead to pitches, engagement growth in the Enterprise pipeline that converts to incremental revenues
- Be a brand ambassador & deliver the WeWork story & value proposition at high profile industry events
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop enterprise marketing collateral and messaging
- Strategise with enterprise sales teams to improve sales processes
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximizs pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Achieve or exceed individual & team targets
- Manage senior relationships with key enterprise brokers & agents. Support their efforts as they introduce WeWork into the broader portfolio strategy
- Attend industry events to represent WeWork and effectively deliver our Mission and value proposition
- Regularly host tours of WeWork offices, hold off-sites, planning sessions and Real Estate portfolio reviews
- Develop targeted account list, outbound strategy, and marketing material to increase our enterprise pipeline.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e adding contacts, sending enterprise newsletter, demand from events, and coordinating strategic meetings).
- Work in Salesforce CRM to efficiently input and track data.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organisations.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies' business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork's value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Real Estate Experience is highly preferred, with a history of outperforming targets & comfortable prospecting
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognising opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Exceptional organisation skills and multitasking skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process.
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done. You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify needs of customer and create/drive solutions
- High level of empathy and ability to anticipate needs - understanding as much of the importance of what is unsaid
- There is no room for "I" at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organisation to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organisation by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You're open to new and innovative solutions and are also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Supervisor - Aventura
Casper, Aventura, FL
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
The Trade Desk, San Francisco, CA
Regional Account Executive
General Assembly, London
Head of Revenue (NYC)
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Sales Executive for the Danish Market
Publisher Development Specialist
LiveIntent, New York City