Senior Manager, Account Management
WeWork, Minato Tokyo Japan
Make a life, not just a living.
As a Senior Manager, Account Management, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Manage a book for 5-10 named Fortune 500 accounts.
- Work closely with Member Success Team to optimize the member experience.
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
- Align product, operations, and real estate resources to support enterprise business.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFOs, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Work closely with Enterprise Business Development team to develop targeted account list.
- Collaborate with WeWork internal teams to deliver results.
- Utilize Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Investment Banking or related field
- At least 8 years of direct sales experience and comfortable negotiating complex deals
- At least 5 years experience working in the Real Estate sector
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment, ideally operating in a client facing capacity
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator's approach to any issues that may arise.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer (German Speaking)
Field Sales Representative - Catania
TripAdvisor, Catania, Italy
Inside Sales Consultant *
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Sales Development Representative
NovoEd, San Francisco - SOMA
Business Developer - USA
FX Dealer - France