As a successful Account Executive, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Manage a book for 20-30 named Fortune 500 accounts.
- Work closely with Member Success Team to optimize the member experience.
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
- Align product, operations and real estate resources to support enterprise business.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFO’s, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Work closely with Enterprise Business Development team to develop targeted account list.
- Collaborate with WeWork internal teams to deliver results.
- Utilize Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience and comfortable negotiating complex deals.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Supervisor - Austin
Casper, Austin, TX
Senior Salesforce Developer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Manager EMEA, Enterprise
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland
Software Development Engineer - Backend
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Territory Manager - (DACH)
Publisher Account Manager - China Market