WeWork Japan is seeking a Sales Manager to help lead its sales efforts in Japan. The Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Director to grow sales in their market. The full-time position is based in Tokyo and will be part of our growing Growth organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Account executives in their market and will be responsible to guide and coach them to success, helping them achieve their individual quotas. He/She will work closely will work closely with their local team of Community Managers and Directors to ensure they are growing sales and occupancy in their buildings. The Sales Manager will have a player coach mentality and can build, coach and develop a team of passionate and successful closers.
- Teach, mentor, coach and lead a team of 6+ Account Executives
- Proven track record managing a world class sales team exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrates strong pipeline management and forecasting ability
- Builds and cultivates strong relationship with stakeholders across several departments to align on priorities
- Strong team player who can make decisions and excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Serves as point person to help project manage new building openings across the city
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics to get results quickly
- 5+ years prior sales experience
- 3 + years prior sales management experience
- College graduate with 4-year degree
- Thoughtful communicator who can prioritize projects
- A natural leader who prides themselves on their ability to inspire others
- Problem solver who can independently translate high level goals into actionable plans
- Hard working, dependable, organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM tools
- Highly adaptable, analytical, detail oriented and process driven
- Fluency in English and Japanese
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support, Purchasing Specialist (Houston)
Vroom, Houston, TX
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Pittsburgh, PA
Industry Account Executive
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Strategic Account Manager
Jampp, San Francisco, US
Consignment Specialist w/m
Penumbra, Berlin, Germany
Inbound Account Development Representative