- Work on the internal sales employee training for the market.
- Localize and implement global programs in order to scale sales training across the market, based on the regional team needs and market dynamics.
- Explore and champion new sales training programs, as necessary to address business needs.
- Serve as a sales coach for the lower levels of the sales organization.
- Liaise with other key support areas, such as L&D and Sales Operations, in order to leverage synergies in training programs.
- 2+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization. - Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience.
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity, sales experience preferred.
- Fluent English.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.