Sales Executive, Kuala Lumpur
WeWork, Jalan Kerinchi Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is seeking an Account Executive to help lead its sales efforts in the Kuala Lumpur market. This full-time position sits within a team of successful Account Executives that report to the Sales Director. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales (SMB, Mid-market or Enterprise).
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads in your market. In addition you will be responsible for pitching, touring, and closing sales in all WeWork locations across your market.
Additionally, the self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise Sales team to increase enterprise membership in their market.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management
- 25% Inbound lead management
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Regional support; 10% travel
- Between 2-5 years of sales experience as a min
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
You preferably live in Kuala Lumpur, and do not require a work visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia indefinitely.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Services Intern
Sales Development Representative - EMEA
New Business Development Manager
WeWork, Berlin Germany
Director of Sales
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Software Development Engineer - Backend
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Sr. Director, Sales
Simulmedia, New York