INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE (INBOUND)
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Start your sales journey by becoming an Inside Sales Associate based at Mexico City.
You will be responsible for working with a successful Sales Development team to meet our goals. Our team is in the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need you to understand and to be passionate about the WeWork experience.
My responsibilities will be:
- Qualifying pre-qualified marketing leads
- Develop and nurture leads through sales processes
- Analyze data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Coordinate with other teams to increase lead generation efforts
- Work with the Inside Sales team to achieve team goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Attend sales meetings for your markets and provide sales solutions for how the Sales Development team can support those local teams efforts
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of Sales Operations
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
My checklist in order to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 - 2 years of experience. Ideally experience in call center, customer service, inbound sales. Ideally working with CRMs such as Salesforce (first choice), Dynamics, or Oracle.
- A genuine sales interest
- Advanced English language level
- Excellent communication
- Problem solver
- Sense of urgency
- Fast thinking
- Frustration tolerant
- Exceptional organization skills
- Creative thinker
- Team player
Are you ready to start your WeWork sales journey? Apply!
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative
Business Applications Manager, Post-Sales Operations
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Sales Solutions Architect
SteelHouse, Culver City (HQ)
Media Sales Director - UK
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, Detroit, Michigan
Inside Sales Account Executive - Brazil
Dropbox, Austin, TX