Sales Performance Manager
WeWork, Ciudad de México Mexico
Make a life, not just a living.
Sales Performance Manager
WeWork is seeking a Sales Performance Manager to help lead it sales efforts in México. This full-time position reports to the Head of Sales, it is based in Mexico City and will be part of our growing Sales division. As Sales Performance Manager you will be responsible for maximizing the sales performance of a team of 6-10 sales leads of differing levels of experience. You will therefore run their weekly pipeline meetings, set targets and KPI's, manage them to achieve those KPI's, test their forecasts and provide on-going formal and informal training, development and motivation. You will also have experience of performance management where people are continuously underperforming.
- A successful track record of a minimum of 5 years of sales experience as account executive
- 1-2 years of experience managing Sales Teams in a fast-paced industry
- Experience in technology industry
- Strong people management skills and sales coaching abilities
- Deep understanding of business processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using any commercial CRM (experience with Salesforce a plus)
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- Bachelor degree required
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Growth Associate -Phillipines
Insider, Manila, Philippines
Territory Business Development Representative
NGINX, San Francisco
Director, Commercial Equity Underwriting
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Telecom Vertical Sales Executive
NGINX, Dallas, Texas
Account Executive, Strategic Growth
WeWork, Miami Florida United States of America
Sales Director - Federal Civilian
Elastic, Washington, DC