Client Solutions Consultant
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant for its Growth team. This role will work directly with Strategic Account level prospects in client relations, engineering, design development, IT/Security and project management. You will work with these prospective members to develop solutions specific to them for implementation into a variety of WeWork real estate memberships. You will collaborate with WeWork’s sales, specialist technology teams (network engineering, AV services, security), and design teams (architects, MEP engineers, interior designers, estimators, construction leads) and outside consultants (MEP, Architectural, Low Voltage, etc.) who will be tasked with delivery of new office space for the member.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent technical and communication skills and who excels in a client facing role. Must have a proven track record of bringing together stakeholders to collaborate and rapidly solve problems. Please be willing to travel as needed throughout the region in which you work.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with strategic growth level members in many areas including space use,, branding, furniture and interior design, IT, AV, and security requirements, and sound technology solutions
- Support Sales and Real Estate teams in pre-sales client calls and tours
- Create sales tools and client facing documentation outlining standard technology offerings
- Develop solutions for custom requests within a typical environment. Effectively record and relay these custom requirements to execution teams globally.
- Work with internal architects, MEP engineers, designers and BIM specialists as they develop schematic-level handover packages to consultant design teams or design/build contractors
- Coordinate and collaborate with team across disciplines to ensure delivery of projects, including schedule, budget, technical and installation oversight
- Work with and advise team members in multiple markets
- Support Day 2 process for operational issues
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or higher (Ideally from Engineering, Architecture or Information Technology)
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a client facing role across multiple project types. Preferential to have experience working with Fortune 500 companies in a maitrixed workforce
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting floor plans, technical drawings and specifications
- Broad knowledge of low voltage infrastructure, systems networking, telecommunications, audio visual design, and electronic security.
- Basic understanding of network architecture and information security compliance
- Strong project management skills for team coordination, scheduling, budgeting, and supply-chain management
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong work ethic and ownership mentality
- Certifications such as PMP, RCDD, Six Sigma preferred
- Familiar with project management software and practices
- Familiar with Salesforce
Who you are:
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty
- Gets happy and excited that no two days are the same
- Loves working with numerous people day to day
- Systematic thinker
- Never take yourself too seriously
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Inside Sales Associate
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Confluent, Dallas, Texas
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Seattle
HelloFresh, USA - Seattle, WA
Boomerang- Paid Media Manager - Florham Park
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Account Executive, SMB
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Account Executive, Indianaoplis
Rubrik, Dallas TX