Growth Operations and Strategy Lead (China), Enterprise
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China
Make a life, not just a living.
The Growth Operations Team is looking for a high-performing lead to support the Enterprise China sales team and make significant contributions to our mission. All Growth Operations team members work closely with Product, Data Scientists, Sales, and Community on fast moving, high-stakes problems.
The Growth Ops China Enterprise lead will be directly responsible for delivering insights on new products, finding opportunities to scale our impact, and influencing decisions within the enterprise team using data. This person will also be tasked with driving adoption of our Salesforce platform for the enterprise team.
The Enterprise growth ops lead will be part of the team responsible for designing and implementing the commercial and sales strategy for WeWork Enterprise team. This will involve liaising with the enterprise sales team as well as other cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system
- Ensuring data quality
- Developing reports and dashboards via BI Platforms (eg Looker, Tableau and Salesforce)
- Providing user support and training
- Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs
- Diagnosing gaps in performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Designing and implementing projects which drive long-term growth
- Communication with key stakeholders in the team, and feeding back to other functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 3-4+ years of experience (full time) using data to facilitate business decisions; High growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence, investment banking/private equity background is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent Excel skills, basic SQL is a plus) and knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts.
- Ability to facilitate experimentation and conduct experiment analysis.
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
- Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Effective communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well.
- Project management savvy. You expect best from your peers to get joint projects done well.
- Willingness to problem-solve and hustle to find solutions (even if unconventional), positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Inside Sales
Ladders, New York, NY
Channel Account Manager II
SonicWall, Illinois - Remote
Sales Specialist - Westfield Galleria at Roseville
Peloton, Roseville, CA
Sales Development Representative
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)