Enterprise Sales Account Executive
WeWork, San Isidro Lima Peru
Make a life, not just a living.
As a successful Account Executive, your primary responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Develop and support outbound enterprise sales opportunities that lead to qualified pitches, signed global MSA agreements, and achieve quota of enterprise desks.
- Manage a book for 20-30 named Fortune 500 accounts.
- Work closely with Member Success Team to optimize the member experience.
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop enterprise marketing collateral and messaging
- Align product, operations and real estate resources to support enterprise business
- Develop targeted account list, outbound strategy, and marketing material to increase our enterprise pipeline
- Research and build new and existing accounts (ie adding contacts, sending enterprise newsletter, demand from events, and coordinating strategic meetings).
- Work in Salesforce CRM to the input and track data.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas (be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets)
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFOs, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Work closely with Enterprise Business Development team to develop targeted account list.
- Collaborate with WeWork internal teams to deliver results.
- Use Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience and comfortable negotiating complex deals.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean work, but it will also mean a lot of room for innovation in developing processes and / or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.