Growth Strategy & Operation (Sales Operations Lead) - Europe, Australia & Africa
WeWork, London United Kingdom
Make a life, not just a living.
The Growth Strategy & Operations Team is looking for a high-performing Lead to make significant contributions to our mission. All team members work closely with Product, Data Scientists, Real Estate, Sales, and Community team on fast moving, high-stakes matters.
The Growth Strategy & Operations Lead will be directly responsible for delivering insights on new products, finding opportunities to scale our impact, and influencing decisions. This person will be mainly supporting the sales teams managing our top of the funnel, in terms of strategic initiative, business planning and sales operations.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system
- Ensuring data quality
- Developing reports and dashboards
- Providing user support and training
- Managing reporting platforms (eg Looker and Salesforce)
- Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs
- Diagnosing gaps in performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Designing and implementing projects which drive long-term growth
- Communication with key stakeholders in the team, and feeding back to other functions
- Using a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across the customer's journey
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data to understand and prioritise strategic opportunities
- Cross-functional execution with key stakeholders from other department
- Primary responsibility for the European market, but will grow to our new international markets from there
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions as well as supporting and scaling sales team
- Experience in high growth companies, strategy consulting, business intelligence or investment banking/private equity background is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent Excel skills, basic SQL is a plus) and excellent knowledge of Salesforce is a must
- Ability to facilitate experimentation and conduct experiment analysis
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
- Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Effective communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well
- Project management savvy. You expect best from your peers to get joint projects done well
- Willingness to problem-solve and hustle to find solutions (even if unconventional), positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Engineer
Sourcegraph, San Francisco
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, US Eastern Region
Customer Account Executive - Bay Area
Zuora, San Francisco
Market Development Representative (Entry Level)
Sales Executive / Account Executive
Social Tables, Washington, DC
Country Manager, France