Sales Training Delivery Lead, Inside Sales
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is currently seeking an Inside Sales - Sales Trainer, for our New Member Development Team. It is a facilitation and coaching position supporting our global inside sales team. This full time position is based in New York and will report directly to the Global Head of Delivery, Sales Training. This individual will be responsible for equipping the inside sales team with the proper resources they need to succeed through training.
As a successful New Member Development Sales Trainer, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Work on the internal sales employee training for the New Member Development (Inside Sales) team globally.
- Localize and implement global programs to scale sales training across the market, based on the regional team needs and market dynamics.
- Explore and champion new inside sales training programs, as necessary to address business needs.
- Liaise with other key support areas, such as L&D and Sales Operations, to leverage synergies in training programs.
- Map out annual training plans for curriculum programs.
- Establish onboarding program for mass-class hiring within the New member Development team
- 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Business acumen and market familiarity, sales experience preferred
- Fluent English
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Lead Development Representative (Entry Level Sales)
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Business Developer - Catalonia
Full Time Shop Supervisor
Outdoor Voices, Marin, CA
Junior Account Executive (Dutch)
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL