Growth Strategy & Operations (Strategic Planning Lead) – Pacific
WeWork, Singapore Singapore
Make a life, not just a living.
The Growth Operations Team is looking for a high-performing Lead to make significant contributions to our mission. All Growth Operations team members work closely with Product, Data Scientists, Real Estate, Sales, and Community team on fast moving, high-stakes matters.
The Growth Ops Lead will be directly responsible for delivering insights on new products, finding opportunities to scale our impact, and influencing decisions. This person will also be supporting the leadership team in terms of strategic initiative and business planning.
The Growth Ops Lead will be part of the team responsible for designing and implementing the commercial and sales strategy for WeWork growth team throughout our region (Pacific, which includes SEA and South Korea).
This will involve liaising with the different sales team as well as other cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include:
· Using a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across the customer's journey
· Constant communication with leadership team in shaping our product strategy for years to come
· Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data to understand and prioritize strategic opportunities
· Ensuring data quality
· Developing reports and dashboards via BI Platforms (eg Looker, Tableau and Salesforce)
· Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs
· Cross-functional execution with key stakeholders from other department
· Communication with key stakeholders in the team, and feeding back to other functions
· Diagnosing gaps in performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
· Designing and implementing projects which drive long-term growth
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
· Minimum 4 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions
· Experience in high growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence or investment banking/private equity background is a plus
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent Excel skills, basic SQL is a plus) and knowledge of Salesforce
· Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts
· Ability to facilitate experimentation and conduct experiment analysis
· Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
· Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
· Effective communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well
· Project management savvy. You expect best from your peers to get joint projects done well
· Willingness to problem-solve and hustle to find solutions (even if unconventional), positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
· Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Media Sales Manager, DACH
Business Development Manager - Nordic region
LeaseWeb, Leaseweb HQ
Channel Account Manager, Northern Europe
Lookout, Haarlem, Netherlands OR Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Account Executive (Remote)
Business Developer - Poland
Enterprise Sales Engineer
Addepar, New York, NY