Sales Associate, New Member Development
WeWork, Madrid Spain
Make a life, not just a living.
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Sales Associate, New Member Development. This full time position is based in Barcelona and will report directly to a Manager of New Member Development based locally. As an Associate, you will be pivotal to the success of our newly formed multi lingual team, by helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Sales Associate, New Member Development, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
● Work collaboratively with a team of New Member Development Associates/ Senior Associates to ensure we action quickly and effectively inbound enquiries as well as proactively tackle outbound opportunities
● Nurture, develop, and handoff leads that ultimately result in booked tours
● Identify process improvement opportunities to increase sales effectiveness and efficency
● Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
● Develop and handoff leads through sales processes.
● Work with the New Member Development team to achieve team goals.
● Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
● Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
● You are a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the New Member Development team in order to achieve team goals.
● Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of New Member Development.
● Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
● Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
● Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree
● At least 2 years of sales experience - this is a new team, so we will require an ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity. Ideally, experience in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments is a plus, but we are open to consider different experiences as long as you bring the right attitude to the table.
● Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
● Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
● Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
● Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
● Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
● Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
● Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. You should be fluent in English and another language (preferably Spanish, French, Italian and German)
● Exceptional organisation skills and multi-tasking skills.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Account Executive
NGINX, Cleveland, Ohio
Outbound Sales Development Representative - NYC
Looker, New York
Confluent, Dallas, Texas
Senior Product Manager - Bits
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Sales Development Representative
Curalate, New York, NY
Labor & Trust Sales Director - Chicago, IL
Grand Rounds, Chicago, IL