Member Success Account Manager - Paris
WeWork, Paris France
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork Member Success Account Manager - Paris
WeWork is seeking a Member Success Account Manager to lead with achieving successful outcomes for new and existing clients in their workspace at WeWork.
About the Role
- Our Member Success Account Managers work with new and existing clients/members to ensure they are achieving successful outcomes in their workspace at WeWork.
- You will be tasked with onboarding members onto our platform, add-value in the early stages and future, and build the relationship to create the highest level of member satisfaction. You will build solid relationships with your accounts and be in continuous communication with them to proactively drive engagement with our community and services, as well as act as the voice for our members internally at WeWork. As such, cross-departmental communication is key to deliver a perfect product when move-in day rolls around. Focusing on a net retention strategy, this individual will be held to a quota and should be comfortable driving revenue strategy forward. A successful Account Manager will:
- Truly understand the value of fostering member relationships
- Engage with members post-sale, creatively add value throughout the lifecycle, and ultimately increase retention while reducing churn
Duties & Responsibilities
Pre Move-In & On-Boarding
Review and understand the Membership Agreement as it applies to each member that you represent
Work closely with Construction, Logistics and Community Sales to ensure the product is delivered per the deal requirements on move-in day
Create a unique strategy for the move-in day, Community team on-site, and service offerings
Function as the main point of contact for members you represent and be available to members on call/email
Drive post-sales activity for Mid-Market/Enterprise members at WeWork by strong relationship building, product knowledge, and game-plan to upsell for member expansion
Provide support to local Community Management teams by working with different departments to prioritize high-level items and escalated issues
Increase member retention by conducting regular check-in calls, and perform quarterly meetings for health checks
Partner with Sales and Business Development to develop strategies for increasing the average Mid-Market/Enterprise member lifecycle
Work closely with Digital Product teams to identify opportunities for improvement
Use Zendesk to monitor issues and identify churn potential; work proactively to limit that risk
Use Salesforce to track data, issues, and develop strategies based on findings
Work within Enterprise Member Success budget to support your members and local Community teams as needed
Act as the voice for Mid-Market/Enterprise members at WeWork, providing feedback to improve the experience
Experience & Requirements
- Excellent command of written and spoken French & English - Required
- Strong generalist -- highly competent with the ability to wear many hats
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled relationship manager
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
- Organized and detail-oriented
- 3 years minimum Account Management experience
- Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience required
- Project management and business operations experience required
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Consultant*
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Cambridge
Warby Parker, Cambridge, MA
Customer Sales Agent (w/m/d)
Industry Director, Automotive
Senior Director Sales Enablement
Rubrik, HQ (CA)
Post Sales Intern
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA